Skip to content
- Advertisement for admission will be published in the college website as well as newspapers in Assam.
- Application Forms & Prospectus can be downloaded directly from the College website.
- Filled in Application Forms are to be submitted online by visiting the College website.
- The list of selected applicants for admission will be uploaded in the college website in due course.
- Self-attested copies of mark sheet and pass certificate of the last qualifying examination wherever applicable are to be submitted at the time of interview/admission if the ADMISSION IS OFFLINE.
- A candidate seeking admission under the reserved quota (Cast, Sports, NCC etc.) must submit a self-attested copy of the relevant certificate in support of his / her claim at the time of interview/admission.
- The Institution follows the government reservation policy in the admission processes.
- Original Documents required for verification:
Candidates having Gap Period must submit an affidavit for the gap period (on stipulated time frame to be notified by the college authority). However, any student having passed the qualifying examination more than two year earlier shall not be considered for admission.
Admission will take place on the notified date/time only. The web link will be closed after the stipulated time period.
The actual fee for admission will be fixed as per government directive(s) and it will be notified in the college website in due course.
Applicants seeking Hostel (Girls’) accommodation have to apply separatelyfor Hostel admission and if selected, can take Hostel Admission on the date of admission.
Furnishing any kind of false documents shall invite legal action.
- Admit card of H.S.L.C./ H.S.S.L.C./. or equivalent examinations.
- Mark sheets of H.S.L.C./H.S.S.L.Cor equivalent examinations.
- Pass Certificates of H.S.L.C./H.S.S.L.C./ or equivalent examinations.
- Other relevant Certificate (Caste, Sports, NCC etc.) if applicable.